- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Ductless Fume Cabinets (11)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (4)
- GMP Steam Sterilisers (2)
- GMP Washers (5)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (3)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (3)
- Laboratory Washers (14)
- Ovens & Incubators (3)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (9)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (13)
Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
Gallay is proud to provide Axeon (USA) & Suez range of Reverse Osmosis Water Systems to our Lab customers throughout New Zealand.
Suez Water Water Purification Systems
Suez laboratory water purification systems offer a solution to various laboratory specialisations. Suez water purification technology utilises reverse osmosis, deionisation, UV, & ultrafiltration resulting in water purity meeting BS EN ISO 3696. The Select range is available in six compact models, varying in water quality supplied to a maximum purity of 18.2 M Ω.cm.
Common features of all Select systems include:
- RO removing >98% minerals & >99% bacteria
- Production rates of up to 48 litres/hour
- Incorporating carbon pre-treatment, RO & deionisation in the process flow
- LCD colour touch screen panel
- Visual & audible alarms
- Wi-Fi connectivity for software updates & maintenance assistance.
- Additional external storage tanks of up to 100 litres
The Integra range is suitable for laboratories requiring larger amounts of daily volumes of purified water, producing up to 600 litres/hour
FLEXEON Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Systems are designed and manufactured for commercial and light industrial applications. These systems have been engineered for capacities ranging from 500 – 20,000 gallons per day and for municipal and well water supplies.
Benefits of Axeon Reverse Osmosis Systems
|Fully Equipped, Customizable & Ecological||Factory Tested & Preserved|
|Expandable & Lightweight Design||Integrated Pre-Filtration|
|Compact Space Saving Design||Low Operation Costs|
|Components Easily Accessible||Low Maintenance Costs|
|Pre-Plumbed, Wired & Assembled - Turn Key||AXEON Components|
|Easy Maintenance & Servicing||CE Compliant|
|Lightweight & Non-Corrosive Aluminium Frame||Numerous Options & Upgrades|
FLEXEON RO Water Systems come pre-assembled, are fully tested, preserved and sanitized and only require simple utility connections once on site. Systems come ready for immediate on-line service, minimal set up and little adjustment. The simple, high quality and proven design of FLEXEON RO Water Systems have made these systems become known as uncomplicated, cost effective and reliable water purification systems.