- Biological Safety Cabinets (6)
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Chloridmeters (1)
- Ductless Fume Cabinets (11)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (10)
- GMP Steam Sterilisers (2)
- GMP Washers (5)
- HPLC Accessories (4)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (2)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (10)
- Laboratory Freezers (5)
- Laboratory Refrigerators (6)
- Laboratory Washers (11)
- Osmometers (7)
- Ovens & Incubators (3)
- Shimadzu Balances (6)
- Sterilisation Indicators & Autoclave Test Strips (6)
- Storage Cabinets (6)
- Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers (10)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (13)
Halo Air Purifier
A Solution for removing noxious odors from your laboratory
Erlab's Halo is an air purifiying filter unit that pulls dirty air from the lab through a Neutrodine filter that adsorbs & retains noxious odor causing molecules, whilst returning clean air back into the room. This laboratory-grade Neutrodine filter also contains a pre-filter with the ability to capture a variety of airborne fumes & odours.
Smart technology that keeps you informed
A soft band of LED light notifies laboratory personnel that the air is clean, whilst a pulsating band of LED light signifies that Halo is capturing the fugitive chemicals. Remote monitoring is available through easy connection with Erlab's smart range app eGuard, allowing you to check the status, change the settings or simply monitor.
Ease of installation also makes Halo an easy choice, Halo is installed into the laboratory ceiling with no requirements to connect to HVAC. Multiple units can be installed with each unit working in optimal coverage of a 20m2 area.
Optimised for your lab's needs
Erlab's Halo is available in 4 versions optimised for your laboratory's needs, detection & filtration for Volatile organic compounds (VOC), Chemplus, Acids & Formaldehye.