- Biological Safety Cabinets (6)
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Chloridmeters (1)
- Ductless Fume Cabinets (12)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (10)
- GMP Steam Sterilisers (2)
- GMP Washers (5)
- HPLC Accessories (4)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (2)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (10)
- Laboratory Freezers (11)
- Laboratory Refrigerators (11)
- Laboratory Washers (11)
- Osmometers (7)
- Ovens & Incubators (3)
- Shimadzu Balances (6)
- Spark Free Freezers (3)
- Spark Free Refrigerators (6)
- Sterilisation Indicators & Autoclave Test Strips (6)
- Storage Cabinets (6)
- Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers (10)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (13)
Ensure safety with the air you breathe in the lab
Erlab’s new Halo Sense is a lab air quality sensor designed to ensure the safety of your lab and working personnel. Halo Sense continuously monitors air quality for a vast spectrum of fumes and vapours commonly used in laboratory.
Choose the best version optimised for your lab
Erlab's Halo Sense comes in 3 different versions optimised for sensoring the air quality for particular types of chemicals.These versions include Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), Acids & Formaldehyde. A combination of these can also be used to increase versatility of lab air quality detection.
Stay informed with Smart Technology
Erlab’s smart range of products ensures a simpler & safer experience in the lab so you can continue to focus on what’s important to you.
When Halo sense detects fumes or vapors, a soft band of light pulses and an alarm will indicate to advise the air is polluted with solvents, acids or formaldehyde. The ability to connect with Erlab’s eGuard App to monitor and receive these notifications will also detect and advise you of pollutants in the air. The unit may be sat on a surface or wall mounted for convenient placement. Halo Sense by Erlab assists to guarantee that your lab personnel are always working in a safe environment.