- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (8)
- Chloridmeters (1)
- CSSD Chemistry (6)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (2)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (9)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (8)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (4)
- Endoscope Reprocessors (7)
- Endoscope Transport (1)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (2)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Instrument Tracking (3)
- Medical Steam Cleaners (2)
- Osmometers (5)
- Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (10)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (4)
- Steam Sterilizers (8)
- Storage Cabinets (8)
- Suppository Applicators (3)
- Thermal Sealer Units (7)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners (9)
- Washer Disinfectors (20)
CensiTrac Surgical Instrument Tracking
CensiTrac, introduced to the market in 2002, was the first surgical instrument tracking system to trace all the way through to instrument level.
Today, the cloud based software, integrates seamlessly with existing hospital or site processes, allowing facilities to easily keep up to date with new software versions.
The seamless theatre scheduler interface allows you to prioritise instrument set reprocessing in-line with theatre schedules.
An immediate on-screen access of key detail, improves efficiency and accuracy to CSSD technicians.
Continuous electronic data recording during sterilization process, encourages a paperless department, whilst supporting compliance with AS/NZS 4187:2004 standards.
Case Cart Assembly
The unique inventory management system prevents time wasted on searching for assets.
Enhances theatre efficiency by avoiding delayed start times due to inventory issues.