Aniosyme First - a ready to use disinfectant detergent foam for soiled instrumentation brought to you by Anios.
A Collection of instruments and transport while dry, it ensures that adequate humidity is maintained. Also it is Aldehyde-free formulation therefore no fixation of proteins.
- Clean and disinfect medical and surgical instruments:
- During transport in non-humid mode
- Prior to machine cleaning
- The product maintains an adequate level of humidity to avoid blood and other organic materials drying.
- Ready to use ergonomic foam
- No production of aerosols, avoiding any risk of emanation from the product
- Neutral pH: compatible with any type of material (including alloys)
- Chloride-free: non corrosive for materials
- Tri-enzymatic compound: proteases, lipases, amylases, combined with surface agents
- Tried and tested (Degreasing Cleaning Powder DCP)
- Anti-microbial spectrum: intermediate level
- Quaternary ammonium propionate, polyhexamethylene biguandie hydrochloride, non-ionic and cationic surface-active agents, tri- enzymatic complex (protease, lipase, amylase), sequestering agents, stabilising agents.
- Aniosyme First, a tri-enzyme detergent-disinfectant foam is a highly powerful cleanser, wet transport of soil drying. It is also quick to apply, the foam reduces aerosol formation and avoids all risks associated with liquid transport.
For a quote on this product contact us by filling out the quote box on the right of the page or call us on 0800 425 529 to speak with one of our staff about this product.